Sunscreen Therapy SPF 50+
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectru,m SPF of 15 or higher and other sunscreen measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Features & Benefits
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun.
- Zinc oxide 13.75%
- Apply liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Re-apply after swimming, excessive perspiring, or anytime after towel drying
- 2 oz.